| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sibiu in January is slightly cold at -4 °C (24.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 0.9 °C (33.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -8.3 °C (17.1 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in January is 9.2 °C (16.6 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat parched with snow now and again. A paltry 28mm (1.1in) of water is laid down across on average 11 days.
- In January the skies in Sibiu are very dim with on average only 2:13 of beaming sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 8:44 long and the longest day is 9:36 long with an average length of 9:06.
- There are approximately 6:41 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 25% of daylight hours and cloudy 75% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Sibiu January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Sibiu, Romania
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Sibiu:
- Uzgorod, Ukraine - 344.9 kms (214.3 miles) NNW
- Satu Mare, Romania - 241.7 kms (150.2 miles) NNW
- Debrecen, Hungary - 267.7 kms (166.3 miles) NW
- Cluj, Romania - 116.9 kms (72.7 miles) NNW
- Szeged, Hungary - 312.4 kms (194.1 miles) W
- Arad, Romania - 218.5 kms (135.8 miles) WNW
- Timisoara, Romania - 219.7 kms (136.5 miles) W
- Belgrade, Serbia - 304.1 kms (189 miles) WSW
- Craiova, Romania - 165.4 kms (102.8 miles) S
- Calafat, Romania - 220.6 kms (137.1 miles) SSW
- Lom, Bulgaria - 229.2 kms (142.4 miles) SSW