| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sibiu in October is a little cool at 8.9 °C (48.02 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.2 °C (61.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 3.2 °C (37.8 °F).
- In October the average daily temperature range/ variation is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in October is a little parched with rain at times. A mere 42mm (1.7in) of H2O accrues across an average of 10 days.
- In October the skies in Sibiu are slightly fair with on average a mediocre 5:13 of radiant solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 10:04 long and the longest day is 11:38 long with an average length of 10:50.
- There are approximately 5:25 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 49.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 50.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Sibiu October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Sibiu, Romania
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Sibiu:
- Uzgorod, Ukraine - 344.9 kms (214.3 miles) NNW
- Satu Mare, Romania - 241.7 kms (150.2 miles) NNW
- Debrecen, Hungary - 267.7 kms (166.3 miles) NW
- Cluj, Romania - 116.9 kms (72.7 miles) NNW
- Szeged, Hungary - 312.4 kms (194.1 miles) W
- Arad, Romania - 218.5 kms (135.8 miles) WNW
- Timisoara, Romania - 219.7 kms (136.5 miles) W
- Belgrade, Serbia - 304.1 kms (189 miles) WSW
- Craiova, Romania - 165.4 kms (102.8 miles) S
- Calafat, Romania - 220.6 kms (137.1 miles) SSW
- Lom, Bulgaria - 229.2 kms (142.4 miles) SSW