| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sibiu in November is cool at 3.7 °C (38.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9.1 °C (48.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -0.5 °C (31.1 °F).
- In November the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 9.6 °C (17.3 °F).
- The weather in November is dry with sleet, rain or snow at times. A mere 34mm (1.3in) of liquid precipitates during an average of 10 days.
- The blue above Sibiu is gloomy having on average a scanty 2:42 of blazing sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 8:56 long and the longest day is 10:01 long with an average length of 9:25.
- There are approximately 6:31 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 29.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 70.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Sibiu November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Sibiu, Romania
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Sibiu:
- Uzgorod, Ukraine - 344.9 kms (214.3 miles) NNW
- Satu Mare, Romania - 241.7 kms (150.2 miles) NNW
- Debrecen, Hungary - 267.7 kms (166.3 miles) NW
- Cluj, Romania - 116.9 kms (72.7 miles) NNW
- Szeged, Hungary - 312.4 kms (194.1 miles) W
- Arad, Romania - 218.5 kms (135.8 miles) WNW
- Timisoara, Romania - 219.7 kms (136.5 miles) W
- Belgrade, Serbia - 304.1 kms (189 miles) WSW
- Craiova, Romania - 165.4 kms (102.8 miles) S
- Calafat, Romania - 220.6 kms (137.1 miles) SSW
- Lom, Bulgaria - 229.2 kms (142.4 miles) SSW